Dental Implantology: A Digital Approach
Modern solutions and current-day problems require digital approaches from the stages of patient evaluation to precise techniques of the prosthetic and surgical phases. How to use Surgical Guides or Intra-Oral Scanner the most? How to recognize the indications and choose wisely? This course will cover it all, from the very basics of theory to hands-on experiences, through appreciation of the importance of innovation.
Language: English, Arabic
Event start: 9 am, July 22rd, 2022
- Know the Radiological evaluation of implant Cases.
- The Indications for CBCT need in cases of Dental Implants.
- Easily point out the exact position of Implants in 2nd Stage surgery by using the later technology.
- Know the indications of using Surgical Guide.
- Recognize Types of Surgical Guide.
- Be familiar with all the steps for the fabrication of the Implant Surgical Guide.
- Know all the requirements for fabrication of a Surgical Guide.
- Use the Intra-Oral Scanner for patients.
- Know what is the Digital Library.
9:00 – 10:00 Registration and Welcome Coffee
10:00 – 11:00 Introduction to the digital dentistry world
11:00 – 12:20 Evaluation and surgical phase of implants
12:20 – 14:00 Prayer time and lunch
14:00 – 16:00 Prosthetic phase of implants
– 14:00 – 15:00 Prosthetic phase for one-piece implants
– 15:00 – 16:00 Prosthetic phase and options for two-piece implants
16:00 – 16:15 Coffee break
16:15 – 17:45 Hands-on
17:45 – 18:15 Discussion and Q&A
Info and registration
The Abu Dhabi Edition
July 22rd, 2022