First Macedonian Congress for Oral and Implant Surgery with International Participation
• B.D.S., M.D.S. Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthodontics & Dental Implants – BVP, Pune.
• Stood First in the Master of Dental Surgery Prosthodontic programme.
• Practicing Immediate Loading with Single Piece Implants since 2006
• Post Graduate Certification in Advanced Implant Dentistry from CIIOMFI, France
• Works as a Prosthodontist and Implantologist at MedCare Hospital, Dubai
• Co Founder and Trainer at Nanda Institute of Dental Implants - (55 courses conducted in 7 years on Single piece implants and Immediate Loading, over 1000+ Doctors trained)
Dr. Nanda in a frame of a hands-on using jaw models will present an optimised surgical and prosthetic protocol in implant treatment with one-piece implants in maxilla and mandible models presenting different clinical situations: single tooth missing, implantation after tooth extraction, full atrophy. Hands-on will be followed by round table discussion in the open dialog mode.
Dr. Nanda will talk about clinical points which are to be considered when treating cases with single piece implants, giving treatment plans for various situations encountered. He will also talk about the prosthetics and occlusal considerations from single teeth to full arch cases.